Bone Suckin’ Wings
Prep Time:5 mins // Cook Time: 1 hour 5 mins // Total Time:1 hour 10 mins Awesome & Easy Wing Recipe! Author: Bone Suckin’ Sauce Recipe type: Appetizer Serves: 4 Ingredients
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, 1 jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, ½ lb. melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place rack on large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings.
- Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’ Sauce® in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to degrees 350F.
- Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on rack. Cook 15 more minutes or until done. Bone Suckin’® Good! Enjoy!