Bone Suckin’® Garlic & Honey Chicken Wings
These delicious wings are an easy recipe to add fun to your game day or any lunch or dinner!
Author: Bone Suckin’ Sauce
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 4 servings
- Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce Garlic & Honey, 1 Jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, ½ lb. melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce Garlic & Honey in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin’® Good! Enjoy!